Neon World of KBOI

An anomalous journey to the life of Kenji Nuñez

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ms. Melody

Since the day Philippine Idol started its broadcast here in the Philippines
I didn't really had the very same interest on it unlike its US counterpart,
American Idol. Maybe because a lot of singing contests here in the Philippines are popping everywhere like mushrooms and we are sooo done with it! But I still watch Philippine Idol with my best friend Josh, after all it's a franchise of a famous international reality show. And hoping we'll have the best representative for World Idol and kick some musical ass!

After seeing all that audition and the finalists, I was slightly disappointed; I mean we have far more better talents than some who got into the final 12! And some of the best talents didn't actually made the cut! I don't know if there's something wrong with the vote turn-out or it was just because of FM's comments that made it all wrong. And one huge mistake is not having Ira Marasigan in the final 12. Well she's my favorite, she excites me with her performance, she entertains me with her class and she impressed me with her talent. I mean the girl gives flavor to the competition! It's not always about the "birit" talents! We need somebody who can actually entertain us and gives us the reason to vote! I was at Bora this weekend when I got a surprise call from my friend Jet and Ira wanted to talk to me before hitting the stage for her wildcard performance. Surprisingly, Ira was also a Kylie fan just like me, and she wanted to see some of my Kylie illustrations.

Sadly..she wasn't able to make it to the final 12. Well, there goes the only reason why I watched the show...and it's because of Ira.

People watch out for this girl! I’m sure she'll shine brighter even if she's no longer in the competition. Oh! And did I mention that she reminds me of Kylie Minogue with a little bit of Lea Salonga... who both happens to be my favorite singers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jeff said...

i like her too!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home